When selecting a specialty contractor, such as an American Athletic Courts, Inc., to build your dream project the criteria on which you base this decision are critical. We all know that construction projects especially outdoor sports facility projects are only as good as the experience/integrity of the builder, the quality of the sports surfaces, the technicians that install them and the company that stands behind them and services them.
- Company’s experience in the industry as a designer/site contractor/certified installer.
- Company’s professional affiliations and industry association memberships.
- Company’s bid certifications and pre-qualifications.
- Company’s ability to complete majority of project in-house.
- Quality and quantity of existing installations and references.
- Companies current national and regional awards.
- Available, full time, factory trained technicians/crews.
- Sports surfacing products history of performance and lifecycle.
- Organizational support structure
- Operations Department
- Project Management Team
- Design/CAD Department
- Contract Administration Department
- Installation Crews
- Service-Support/Maintenance Department
- 24 hour access to the manufacturer and/or R & D Chemist